Thanks this week goes to…
Everyone! To both LRC and Pymble, for making an effort to accommodate the demands for ‘pontoon time’ with Pymble’s return to the Sheds. Keep it up!
Russell’s squad. The pontoon is looking clean and there are no banana skins on the floor inside the shed.
Don’t get caught on the wrong side of the Bay
Please be careful when out on the water and make sure that you are staying on the correct side of the Bay. These rules are in place for everyone’s safety.
Thanks to the money raised from the Trivia night we have been able to purchase 16 new sculling blades.
These oars are for the Bohemia 4x, Lowrey 2x, van Ewyk 1x and Kate Chadwick 1x.
We are all waiting on Suzie to return from holidays to put the chevrons on (helpers or old members of the Chevrons welcome to help).
Non Financial Members
A final list of those who have not renewed their membership will be posted inside the Race Notice Board. If your name is on the list you can not use the club facilities at all.
Looking for LRC Uber driver
We have a new student club member who lives in the city – near Town Hall. Is there anyone who regularly drives through the city who could pick her up at about 4.50am?
Let Steve know if you can help out.
Dates to remember
- Friday 9 Oct – Entries for Spring Regatta due
- Sat 10 Oct – North Shore Head
- Friday 16 Oct – Boat loading for Spring Regatta (in the morning)
- Friday 16 Oct – Entries for Iron Cove Classic 1 due
- Sat 17 Oct – Spring Regatta (SIRC)
- Fri 23 Oct – Entries for Head of Parramatta due
- Sun 25 Oct – Iron Cove Classic 1
- Sat 31 Oct – Head of Parramatta