This Week @ LRC – 9 August 2019
Trivia Night – Saturday 7th September
All invited to this Club fundraiser!
See the poster and our special page.
Donations for fundraising night
As part of our major fundraiser for this year we intend to have a LOUD auction of just a few “experience” items.
The sort of thing we are after is a weekend (2 nights) in a holiday house (dates to be negotiated and the purchaser pays for the cleaning), or an outing on your boat (dates and times to be negotiated) in the harbour / out of the harbour; Tickets to a show or art gallery exhibition; catering for a dinner party (you nominate number of guests, food costs to be covered), etc, if you get my drift.
Please contact Nancy with your offers: firstname.lastname@example.org
So far we have the following nominations for next season’s committee.
- President – Steven Duff
- Vice President – Alex Lowe
- Club Secretary – Richard Coleman
- Captain – Tim Byrne
- Female Vice Captain – Daniela Borgert
- Male Vice Captain – Isaac Eveleigh
- Junior Vice Captain – Kaelan Crawford
- Treasurer – Greg Norman
- Regatta Secretary – Virginia van Ewyk
- Membership – Heidi Parkes
- Building/Property – Christiaan Fitzsimon
- Boats – Matthew Bourke
- General/Functions – Nancy Wahlquist
If you wish to nominate, please send your nomination form ASAP to the Club Secretary (Richard Coleman).
Boat Damage Policy
Club members are responsible for the care of the equipment they use.
In cases where damage occurs as a result of negligence by the member or crew are responsible to pay the repair costs up to the insurance excess level.
Repeated offenses could mean restricted boat access. Failure to pay for the repairs could result in membership cancellation.
Current excess levels for equipment are:
|$0 – $15,000||$250|
|$15,001 – $25,000||$350|
|$25,001 – $50,000||$500|
Reminder that all membership invoices are due by the end of this month. Failure to pay means you will not be able to access the Club and use any equipment.
As a Recreational rower, you are NOT allowed to row during the week. If you wish to upgrade your membership, please email the email@example.com
- 3 August – Boat maintenance day #3
- 4 August, Sunday – Bay Run
- 15 August – Scott Patterson’s Book launch, Glebe Books, 6pm
- 18 August – AGM, 10am
- 31 August – Corporate Regatta
- 7 September – Trivia Night from 6pm
- 2 November – Boat maintenance day #4