This Week @ LRC – 8 February 2019
Please note that to scratch a race, you need to have a good reason (eg. injury / illness, equipment unavailable or faulty). If you intend to scratch a race, please let the regatta secretary or one the Captains know. If you do not have a valid reason for scratching, you will need to pay the entry fees. The regatta secretary monitors and manages this process.
If you do not start a race at all, eg. you have not scratched the race either, we also get fined by RNSW and you will be responsible for the fine too.
There is an old ergometer up for grabs to the first person who contacts Nancy. This erg has NO monitor, and it’s rather old, but if you want it, it’s yours.
Good luck to all those competing and helping in the 1st event of the indoor rowing series, this Sunday.
Send regatta entries to email@example.com
- 10 February, Sunday – 1st event of Indoor Rowing Series, LRC
- 2 March, Saturday – SRC Regatta, SIRC
- 9 March, Saturday – Riverview Gold Cup
- 10 March, Sunday – LRC Grade regatta, Iron Cove
- 7 April, Sunday – DRC Centenary regatta (grade), Iron Cove
- 13-14 April – Trickett Regatta, SIRC
- 20 April, Saturday – DRC Masters, Iron Cove
- 28 April, Sunday – Iron Cove Masters (LRC organised)
- 4-5 May – NSW State Masters Championships, SIRC