- Boat loading 5am Friday
- Learn to row begins Sunday – say hello
- Corporate regatta Sunday – helpers needed
- Squad details on members section coming soon
- Desire to be a cox? We need you
- Keeping the club free of clutter and in order
- Members only to take out boats
- HSC – good luck
- Ho ho ho – Christmas party – 21 December
Boat loading – 5am Friday
Friday 5am – 2 trailer boat loading. No rowing in boats being loaded. All parts required for check off.
Saturday – Shoalhaven Time trial and Sprints
Learn to row begins Sunday – say hello
Sunday – LRC Learn To Row session 1 – 2 junior quads at 7am / 3 adult eights at 9am. Say hello and make them feel welcome.
Corporate regatta Sunday 13 October – helpers needed
Sunday – Corporate Regatta Part 2 – 11 to 1pm – helpers needed.
Contact Justin Milne.
Also, bring your zootie in case crew need subs.
Squad lists with coaches for all club members will soon be posted on the LRC website in the Members section. A list is also available upstairs at the Clubhouse, just outside the office.
Desire to be a cox? We need you
We are still looking for some coxes for our club eights. Can you help or suggest a friend?
Keeping the club free of clutter and in order
Members are still using equipment and not putting it away in the correct place. Example is the rigger from the Tindale. I often find it on the floor leaning up against the oars behind the roller door. Repeat offenders will lose their right to use that boat. You know who you are.
Remember to keep everything off the floor. Please help put lost property in the tubs at the top of the stairs.
Members only to take out boats
Members are not to come down outside normal rowing times with friends (non club members) and take out boats. They must speak to the Club Captain first.
Boat trailer drivers – we need you
Enjoy driving? Have a car that can tow a boat trailer? How about towing a boat trailer occasionally for the club. Contact Steve Duff.
HSC – good luck
We wish good luck and clear thinking to Dimitri Kanastias, Gemma Viney, Sam Bayliss-Brown and Lachlan Andrew for the HSC, starting next week.
Ho ho ho – Christmas party – 21 December
The Christmas Party is only 9 weeks away. Saturday 21st December (TBC). Will be bigger and better than last year, Santa says!
North Shore Head – results
Congratulations to the crews that competed in the North Shore head regatta last Saturday, all in small boats, over a 4.5Km course.
Full results here. LRC had some pretty good results, with three wins:
- Michael McCrea in the MU16 1x
- Anne Parbury in the WM 1x
- Brigitte Hadley and Daniela Borgert in the WM 2x
Congratulations! First few points for the Club, towards winning this year’s Premiership.
- Friday 11 October – 5am boat loading
- Saturday 12 October – Shoalhaven time trials and sprints
- Sunday 13 October – 7 -11am Learn to row
- Sunday 13 October – 11am – 1pm Corporate regatta part 2 BBQ to finish
- Saturday 19 October – Rowing NSW Spring Regatta
- Saturday 2 November – Iron Cove Classic
- Saturday 9 November – Head of the Parramatta
- Saturday 21 December – Christmas party