Wear Your Colours Proudly
The start of the regatta season is upon us with the Iron Cove Classics and Spring Regattas just around the corner. It’s time to spruce up your club wardrobe. So go online to buy a new high quality racing zootie, or training gear, or tracksuit, and for the after party think about a club tie, scarf or blazer.
We are getting blue in the face telling people they need to register with RNSW before they can race.
You need to be registered as a Metropolitan Competitor (or metropolitan junior) if you want to race.
Being a “recreational” with RNSW does NOT allow you to race. No rego, no entry.
Head of the North Shore results
Well done to all those who battled the shocking winds last Saturday in the head of the North Shore.
If you did not sink, you picked up points for the Club!
Note that the Trivia night has been moved to 22 October due to the Spring regatta being moved to the 15th (the original date of the trivia).
- 8 October, Lane Cover Head (big boats)
- 15 October, Saturday, Spring Regatta @ SIRC
- 16 October, Sunday, Iron Cove Classic #1 – eights only
- 22 October, Saturday, Trivia Night
- 30 October, Sunday, Iron Cove Classic #2 – eights only
- 5 November, Saturday, Head of the Parramatta, fours, quads and eights only