Pymble days and hours during school holidays
No Pymble training this weekend.
During the week for the next 2 weeks, Pymble will train on:
from 7.30am until 10am, so busy times will be 7.30am-8am and 9.45am-10am
Premiership 2017 t-shirt – reposted
We want to create a special commemorative T-Shirt to celebrate the fact that we won the 2017 Premiership – but we need solid expressions of interest from members. If you are interested in purchasing an “LRC Premiers 2017” t-shirt please go to the online shop and register your intent. No money is required yet. The cost of the T-shirt will be around $20.
LRC Women’s Breakfast – reposted
To inaugurate the head races season start, and to introduce new members to the old (metaphorically speaking!) ones, we are organising a breakfast on Sunday 8 October from 9am. Bring a plate and hang out on the balcony. We will fire up the BBQ too.
- 23 September, Saturday – Head of the Shoalhaven (6.5km) plus Sprints (350m, 1x, 2x and D4x only)
- 29 September to 2 October – NSW Rugby League Knockout
- 30 September, Saturday – NSW TT #1
- 7 October, Saturday – Head of the Lane Cove, sweep coxed boats only (6.5km)
- 8 October, Sunday, 9am – LRC Women’s Breakfast
- 14 October, Saturday – Spring regatta, SIRC
- 15 October, Sunday – ICC #1 (eights only)
- 21 October, Saturday – North Shore Head, small boats only (1x, 2- and 2x)
- 4-12 November – Australian Indoor Rowing Championships