This Week @ LRC – 21 June 2019
New t-shirt celebrating our membership win
We are designing and printing up our celebratory T-shirts which will be a basic white T of a quality cotton with blue and red artwork (currently in the design stage). This type of shirt usually retails by the Regatta Shop for $40 but the club has decided to subsidise the cost and pass them on to you for only $10 each.
So that you can be sure of getting the size you want, a batch of samples will be available for trying on until the end of this weekend.
They are on top of the white cupboard outside the office along with a notepad on which you need to write your name and size.
We will be ordering extras however failure to choose your size means – pot luck later on!
Membership Fees for FY20
As per the Captain’s recent mailout, the membership category fees and rights have been updated. Invoices for the 2019-20 season are about to be sent out, so if you wish to change your category, please let the Treasury know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Senior competitive members fees – $900 plus $200 downpayment for race fees (racing and RNSW fees are paid by the individual).
– Recreational members, rowing in the weekends only, JB Sharp racing only – $700
– Juniors, guest, supporter, unchanged
The date for the AGM is set for 18 August 2019, at 10am at the Clubhouse. To vote, you will need to be financial, which means you will have to have paid your membership fees, and only Senior Competitive members who are past their probationary period will be allowed to vote.
- 30 June – JB Sharp #3, Drummoyne
- 14 July – JB Sharp #4, Balmain
- 21 July – LUOR Annual Reunion Lunch, at the Club
- 28 July – JB Sharp #5, LRC
- 3 August – Boat maintenance day #3
- 18 August – AGM, 10am
- 2 November – Boat maintenance day #4