Batteries and recycling
The BATTERY BUCKET in the office is stocked with AA batteries for boat lights for those caught out with low batteries.
The cost is $2 for 3 batteries, on an honour system. Please leave the cash in the bucket and if you don’t have any on you leave an IOU written on a piece of paper and pay up later. Your honesty is appreciated.
Dead batteries are to be put into the DEAD BATTERY BOX next to it, so I can dispose of them appropriately (not in the garbage).
LOST DRINK BOTTLES will now have a home in a labelled bucket near the taps downstairs in the shed. In the interests of reducing the amount of plastic in the environment and at the behest of several people upset at losing their bottles, can the tidy people please put them in the bucket, not in the rubbish, and I will clean it out periodically.
RECYCLING in the kitchen – some people are now collecting recyclable returnable containers for the 10c refund so please leave the emptying of the red recycling bin to those people (you know who you are).
Send your entries directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or place in the shared spreadsheet.
SRC regatta entries are due NOW.
- 16-18 February – NSW Rowing Championships
- 24 February, Saturday – SRC Regatta, SIRC
- 3 March, Saturday – Riverview Gold Cup
- 18 March, Sunday – DRC regatta, Iron Cove
- 8 April, Sunday – LRC regatta, Iron Cove
- 22 April, Sunday – DRC Masters regatta, Iron Cove
- 25 April, Wednesday – ANZAC Day Row