Last call! It will be a great night with lots of games, music, Christmas cheer and of course the snail race!
Summer has arrived and with it the jingle of bells. Santa is making his list and checking it twice – here is your list – whether you’ve been naughty or nice – all welcome!
- Buy your ticket to the LRC Christmas Party on the website
- 6pm – 10pm 17th December
- lots of fun games and prizes to be won. (Important for us to know numbers so please buy your tix now!)
- Let Nancy email@example.com know if you would like to show off your culinary expertise and make some food for the night to share (all costs reimbursed). Vegetarian and gluten free catered for.
- BYO alcohol
- Dust off your reindeer cap and Christmas clothes
- Source a present for a child or adult – wrap and label i.e. 5 yr old girl, adult Male etc
- Tune your singing voice.
- If you would like to perform a solo or group Christmas piece we would love to hear from you. Contact Annalisa firstname.lastname@example.org (0413 898 776)
Looking forward to a great night!
Santa, Mrs Claus and the elves
LTR – Recreational
We will have our first group of LTR transition into their 4 weeks of recreational rowing on Saturday. Big thanks to Maddy, Onno and Virginia Van Ewyk who all stepped up as needed to coach and support this group. Jacqui Marks who has been doing a great job coxing for us and Trevor Sills from the recreational group for his enthusiasm and willingness to jump in the boat and fill in and his assistance with the transition this weekend. Karen Kuzis and Maddy have also volunteered to help coach the group this weekend on Sunday along with Stu Martin who has offered to coach on Saturday.
For the next few weeks we have an experienced rower on holiday from Switzerland who has joined the club to do some rowing over the weekends. His name is Thees Frank – 50yrs old been rowing for 40 years [started at 10???]. Please make him feel welcome!
Regatta Entry for Taree due by Monday – No late entries, as we need to arrange entries and trailers for the juniors camp before Christmas.
A list of people that have requested black boat usage has been put up on the noticeboard. If you are not on the list do not row a black boat, black boats are only to be taken if they are booked, please refer to the existing policy.
Additionally please now make sure to check the boats before you head out for damage.
Please make sure you use the blades that go with the boat, do not use a different set as other people may want to use that boat.
We are missing a set of pink handled sculling blades belonging to Juliette; could you please return them to the private rack if you know where they are. Also the regatta box hasn’t made it back from the Sprint regatta.
The pontoon works should be finished early next week, please in the interim make sure to get your blades and riggers out first to limit the amount of time that you are on the pontoon. In reverse please put them away after washing and stowing away your boat.
Have a great break all of you who can, and sorry for those who cannot!