This Week @ LRC – 16 August 2019
Trivia Night – 7 September!
In case you have missed it…
Trivia Night is on Saturday 7 September.
All details here.
I trust you are all busy filling your heads with loads of eclectic information in anticipation of YOUR TABLE winning Trivia Night!? Our team has been busy planning a Trivia Night like no other to surprise and delight you which you won’t want to miss.
Tickets are selling fast so follow the link on the poster and book your tickets as seating is limited. We suggest 8 – 10 people per table; non-members are welcome; tickets are not sold per table – that part is up to you.
We are still in need of a RAFFLE PRIZE. If anyone could kindly and generously donate an experience e.g. lunch or dinner for 2 in your café / restaurant; a harbour cruise on your boat; or a weekend away in your holiday house, it would be most appreciated. Please contact Nancy on email@example.com with your offers.
Cox needed for Corporate crew
We need a cox for the CASA crew in our Corporate Program.
They train Tuesday mornings at 7am and Thursday afternoons at 4pm. Only 2 weeks to go. They are very good and a fun group.
Men and women.
Looks good on your resume.
Applicants please write to President@lrc.com.au
AGM and New Committee
We have received one nomination for each position, so there will be no elections at the AGM. The nominations to be confirmed at the AGM are:
- President – Steven Duff
- Vice President – Alex Lowe
- Club Secretary – Richard Coleman
- Captain – Tim Byrne
- Female Vice Captain – Daniela Borgert
- Male Vice Captain – Isaac Eveleigh
- Junior Vice Captain – Kaelan Crawford
- Treasurer – Greg Norman
- Assistant Treasurer – Jane Cadwgan
- Regatta Secretary – Virginia van Ewyk
- Membership – Heidi Parkes
- Building/Property – Christiaan Fitzsimon
- Boats – Matthew Bourke
- General/Functions – Nancy Wahlquist
See you all on Sunday.
- 18 August – AGM, 10am
- 25 August – Nepean Head #1
- 31 August – Corporate Regatta
- 7 September – Trivia Night from 6pm
- 14 September, Saturday – Lane Cove Head
- 2 November – Boat maintenance day #4