Please note there are now 4 boat transition racks in the shed. Two in the Private Sculls area, one with the Black Doubles and one with the Green Sculls. Please keep these clear for easy access by all members.
Before asking to enter a regatta, please ensure your whole crew is registered with RNSW. If in doubt, please contact Anna Cico as soon as possible (email@example.com).
LRC Women’s Breakfast
To inaugurate the head races season start, and to introduce new members to the old (metaphorically speaking!) ones, we are organising a breakfast on Sunday 8 October from 9am. Bring a plate and hang out on the balcony. We will fire up the BBQ too.
Premiership 2017 t-shirt
We want to create a special commemorative T-Shirt to celebrate the fact that we won the 2017 Premiership – but we need solid expressions of interest from members. If you are interested in purchasing an “LRC Premiers 2017” t-shirt please go to the online shop and register your intent. No money is required yet. The cost of the T-shirt will be around $20.
Indoor Rowing Championships
Held at different venues, these Championships test over 500m, 1k and 2k, plus relays and 1 minute rip. November 4-12.
Enter here the DRC race.
- 16 September, Saturday – Head of the Nepean (4.5km)
- 23 September, Saturday – Head of the Shoalhaven (6.5km) plus Sprints (350m, 1x, 2x and D4x only)
- 29 September to 2 October – NSW Rugby League Knockout
- 30 September, Saturday – NSW TT #1
- 7 October, Saturday – Head of the Lane Cove, sweep coxed boats only (6.5km)
- 8 October, Sunday, 9am – LRC Women’s Breakfast
- 14 October, Saturday – Spring regatta, SIRC
- 4-12 November – Australian Indoor Rowing Championships