This Week @ LRC – 15 February 2019
NSW State Championships
Good luck to our rowers competing in the NSW State Championships this weekend and to the Pymble Girls doing the same.
- Fergus Pullin (U16 1x)
- Lachland Stewart (U17 1x)
- Fergus Pullin and Lachlan Stewart (U17 2x)
- Will Clifton (Para 2k 1x)
- Will Clifton and Kaelan Crawford (Para 2k 2x)
Please remember that when tinnies are taken out of the bays in the morning they must be put on the skinny part of the deck on either side. That keeps them out of the way of the boats being rigged and avoids accidents. That’s the only place they should be. Not pushed just out the front of the bay so you can get to oars or slings, and not left under the crane after you have launched the boat on top. Please launch your tinny and put the trailer or trailer with one remaining boat, back on the skinny section of the deck.
Please also put only a single tinny in the bay most away from the bridge (where the private sculls are) as it’s too difficult to move double stacked tinnies on one’s own especially when they are loaded badly.
Send regatta entries to email@example.com
- 10 February, Sunday – 1st event of Indoor Rowing Series, LRC
- 2 March, Saturday – SRC Regatta, SIRC
- 9 March, Saturday – Riverview Gold Cup
- 10 March, Sunday – LRC Grade regatta, Iron Cove
- 7 April, Sunday – DRC Centenary regatta (grade), Iron Cove
- 13-14 April – Trickett Regatta, SIRC
- 20 April, Saturday – DRC Masters, Iron Cove
- 28 April, Sunday – Iron Cove Masters (LRC organised)
- 4-5 May – NSW State Masters Championships, SIRC