This Week @ LRC – 1 June 2018
It’s a wrap!
The 2017/18 season finally wrapped up last weekend. Some excellent results for LRC Masters rowers, with 8 Golds, 9 Silvers and 8 Bronzes.
We finished the Point Score in 3rd place overall, behind Sydney and UTS, mostly because RNSW has changed the way points are calculated for various categories (Open, Elite, Para and Masters).
Nevertheless, we have won C grade, D grade and Bohemia point scores.
Women’s breakfast – this Saturday from 8.30am (revised time)
from Anna Cico
Reminder. Women’s meeting this Saturday, a bit earlier as requested by some (8.30am).
On the Agenda:
- squads and head races
- membership options for 2018/19
- the role of Vice-Captain for 2018/19
GREAT NEWS! Bacon & eggs rolls provided by Nancy. 🙂
Single sculls private bay
Please please please do NOT place or leave to be brought in a double stacked tinny trolley in the private bay. Often single scullers are there alone (d’oh) and it’s very hard to move them, especially for one known cox/sculler…
Pontoon work – reminder
The surface of the pontoon will be worked on from 4th June. Projected time to finish the work is 3 weeks. There may be a couple of days where the pontoon is completely unusable. We will keep everyone posted if and when that is the case.
Membership and rack renewals
Membership invoice will be emailed during the course of the next few weeks.
Rack renewals are due now and before the end of June. Please renew and pay online.
- 2 June, Saturday, 8.30am, LRC – Women’s breakfast
- 3 June, Sunday – #1 JB Sharp, Glebe
- 16 June, Saturday – Novice Masters Women’s Intensive Coaching day at LRC
- 17 June, Sunday – #2 JB Sharp, UTS
- 24 June, Sunday – LRC Awards from 4pm
- 1 July, Sunday – #3 JB Sharp, Drummoyne
- 15 July, Sunday – #4 JB Sharp, Balmain
- 22 July, Sunday – LUOR Lunch
- 29 July, Sunday – #5 JB Sharp, LRC – presentations