This Week @ LRC – 1 February 2019
Saturday 2nd February (tomorrow) – Pymble Regatta
Please note that the regatta tomorrow will run from around 7.15am (first race scheduled at 7.40am) until around 2pm. Girls competing from the various schools have precedence please. Help out if you see they need it.
Good luck to our Pymble girls!
Laneway Festival – Callan Park, Sunday
From 11am, the Festival will open the doors in Callan Park. Please note that traffic will be intense and parking restrictions may apply around the Club. As it’s a regatta day, give it plenty of time to park if you come by car.
Please use lights on boats now that it’s rather dark in the morning. The shop has a good supply of them.
Now that the sprint racing season is restarting, if you need a new zootie or other LRC branded clothing, please go to the Club page on the Regatta Shop site.
Send regatta entries to email@example.com
- 2 February, Saturday – Pymble regatta, Iron Cove
- 3 February, Sunday – Balmain RC regatta, Iron Cove
- 4 February, Monday – LRC Committee meeting 6.30pm
- 10 February, Sunday – 1st event of Indoor Rowing Series, LRC
- 2 March, Saturday – SRC Regatta, SIRC