This Week @ LRC – 29 September 2017
Long weekend Rugby Knockout
Note that the Leichhardt Oval is in full use this weekend with the roads blocked to all vehicles from 6am.
If you are rowing, make sure you get there before 6am or park elsewhere and walk.
As of next week, it will be dark again in the mornings so please use your lights, and make sure they are bright enough. Check your course frequently to avoid accidents.
Premiership 2017 T-shirts
Rhiannon and Nancy have got together and come up with a new club shirt to celebrate our win as Premiers in 2017.
The cost of the shirt will be $22 each and available through the club website shortly.
To make it easier to choose your size, they will be at the club on Sunday 8 October from 8.30, before the Women’s Breakfast, and after the first ICC on Sunday 15 October with samples to try on.
As it will be a good quality long sleeved pure cotton white shirt, members have the option of buying a slim fit in which to row, or looser fit for before and after (or for jamies!).
Check out the designs and register your interest.
Come and meet old (ahem!) and new/young lady-members of the Club for breakfast from 9am on 8 October. BBQ will be on, and courtesy of the Club!
Please pay your fees with RNSW before you ask to enter a crew!
This is driving us mad….
- 29 September to 2 October – NSW Rugby League Knockout
- 30 September, Saturday – NSW TT #1
- 7 October, Saturday – Head of the Lane Cove, sweep coxed boats only (6.5km)
- 8 October, Sunday, 9am – LRC Women’s Breakfast
- 14 October, Saturday – Spring regatta, SIRC
- 15 October, Sunday – ICC #1 (eights only)
- 21 October, Saturday – North Shore Head, small boats only (1x, 2- and 2x)
- 29 October, Sunday, ICC #2 (eights only)
- 4-12 November – Australian Indoor Rowing Championships