This Week @ LRC – 11 August 2017
The corporates are going really well and they claim to be having a lot of fun. We need a few more substitutes tho’ so if you’re happy to help, please contact email@example.com and let him know.
As previously published, the AGM will be held at the LRC Club House Glover St, Leichhardt, at 10.00 am on Sunday 27 August 2017.
Please pay your membership fees ASAP. If you intend to race, you must also pay the RNSW fees or no entry will be processed.
Any question, please ask Anna Cico.
Please hang up the riggers with the gate facing inward as it avoids getting them caught by mistake.
- 20 August, Sunday – 3 Rivers mini-marathon, Telegraph Point to Port Macquarie, 25km
- 26 August, Saturday – Sculler Head of the Nepean
- 27 August, Sunday – AGM at 10am
- 3 September – SIRC, Corporate Challenge regatta day
- 9 September – Drummoyne, NSW Indoor Rowing Championships
- 16 September, Saturday – Head of the Nepean (4.5km)
- 23 September, Saturday – Head of the Shoalhaven (6.5km) plus Sprints (350m, 1x and 2x only)
- 30 September, Saturday – NSW TT #1
- 7 October, Saturday – Head of the Lane Cove, sweep coxed boats only (6.5km)